MT Finance

MT Finance (MTF) are one of the leading bridging lenders in the UK, offering finance starting at £100,000 to £5,000,000. The London-based company has grown rapidly since it was founded in 2008 and has won numerous awards including Best Service from a Bridging Finance Provider at the Business MoneyFacts Awards in 2017. Specialising in first and second charge loans, MT Finance are a ‘non status’ lender meaning that they do not look at credit scores during the application process and instead look at the value of your property and investment opportunity when making a decision. In addition, they are proud to offer no upfront fees or exit fees for early repayment.

 

Minimum Age
21
Loan Value Available
£100,000 to £5,000,000
Loan Length
3 to 24 months
Typical Time to Fund
1 week
Interest Rates
0.89
Credit Check
No
Other Information
Non status lender
FCA License Number
632086

Get a Quote

Bridging
Loan Hub

5 Prospect Close
Bushey,
Hertfordshire,
WD23 4AB
London

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 18:00 pm

e: sales@bridgingloanhub.co.uk

Call us today 0333 414 1491

MT Finance Product Features

MT Finance allow you to apply for bridging finance for residential, commercial and semi-commercial properties. They typically work with property developers and investors who are looking to avoid property chains and the long application process associated with mortgages.

A key aspect to the business is the speed of underwriting and transferring funds. All the standard checks will still need to be considered including legals and valuations prior to funding. Successful customers can expect to receive funds within 2 to 4 weeks of making their application. This can be particularly helpful for those with a strict deadline such as:

  • Homeowners needing to complete on a property with a lot of interest
  • Investors looking to close an opportunity
  • Developers that have purchased a property in an auction and have 28 days to come up with 90% of the value

Customers can borrow between £100k to £5 million and this can be used to renovate or refurbish an existing flat or home. For buy-to-let investors, they can build up or develop a block of flats or convert a house into flats and then rent it out to tenants. Or even if you are starting from scratch, you can apply to purchase the land.

Loan terms start at around 3 months to a maximum of 24 months, with the option to repay early at any time. MTF are pleased to offer no upfront fees when applying (most lenders charge an administration fee) and no early exit fees if you wish to clear your account sooner than expected. When it gets to the end of the loan term and your property is still being renovated or the deal has not been completed, MT Finance may be able to give you an extension or allow you to refinance.

The loan-to-value is a maximum of 70%, meaning that you will be required to provide the remaining 30% towards the property out of your own savings or investments. The LTV you receive will also depend on your history, property that you are putting down as security and the investment opportunity.

Accreditations

MT Finance are one of the most successful and coveted lenders in the bridging sector. This awards include Best Service from a Bridging Finance Provider 2017 and Best Bridging Finance Provider 2016, Short Term Lender of the Year with NACFB and Best Customer Service with Bridging and Commercial 2016.

As a member of the major authorities in the industry, they also donate to worthy causes and sponsor events including The North London Community Fun Run 2017.

Non Status Lender

MT Finance are a non-status lender which means that they do not carry out credit checking when making their assessment of who to lend to. Instead, the lender will focus on the individual and their investment opportunity more.

In addition, as a non-status lender, they cannot lend to you if the property is your primary residence. Since your loan will be secured on the property, they cannot allow for an individual’s home to be at risk of repossession, even though their record of repossessions is extremely rate.

Non status lenders like MT Finance are ideal for people who those who are self-employed or contractors and may struggle to show proof of  a regular income or affordability. What MTF recognise is that these individuals or firms can still be trustworthy and strong candidates for a bridging loan.

MT Finance Company Information

Address: 10 Argyll St, Mayfair, London W1F 7TQ, United Kingdom

Countries they operate: England, Scotland and Wales.

Member of: NACFB, ASTL, AOBP (now FIBA)

Company no: 06622832

FCA authorisation number: 632086