Bridging Finance Solutions

Bridging Finance Solutions are based in the Wirral and have been specialising in bridging since 2006. They are principal lenders (not brokers) and are able to lend between £25,000 and £5 million for individuals, partnerships and companies, with competitive rates starting at 1.25% per month. The loan term ranges from 1 to 12 months with no upfront fees or early exit fees. Applicants will incur an arrangement fee during the application process which is fixed at 1% or a minimum of £750. BFS are dedicated to responsible lending and are members of the ASTL and NACFB.

 

Minimum Age
18
Loan Value Available
£25,000 to £5 million
Loan Length
1 to 12 months
Typical Time to Fund
Within 7 working days
Interest Rates
From 1.25% per month
Credit Check
Reviewed on case-by-case basis
Other Information
Up to 70% LTV on First Charges
FCA License Number
563325
  • Direct
    Lender
  • FCA
    Authorised
  • Secured
    Loan

Get a Quote

Bridging
Loan Hub

5 Prospect Close
Bushey,
Hertfordshire,
WD23 4AB
London

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday
9:00 am to 18:00 pm

e: sales@bridgingloanhub.co.uk

Call us today 0333 414 1491

What type of finance can they provide?

Fast Property Purchase: BFS state that their products are ideal for those looking for a quick acquisition of a property before trying to seal long term funding or the property is sold. This includes opportunities to purchase distressed sales, repossessions and vendors looking for a fast sale. Rather than a traditional mortgage and waiting several weeks for a decision and the application to go through, Bridging Finance Solutions are dedicated to offering a quite negotiation and application in order to help secure funding within 7 days or less.

Chain Breaking: One of the most common reasons for bridging, you can use this source of funds to ‘break property chains.’ For instance, if you have found another property you want to move into but have not sold your own, bridging against your current home can help you access the funds you need and move your current mortgage to your new property. Similarly, you can release funds from any existing equity that you have in a property in order to move onto another property or project.

Property Refurbishment: Many developers or homeowners will look at this type of finance as a way to refurb a new or existing building – with the purpose to increase its value and resell it or rent it out to tenants. This includes turning a home or building into flats, adding extensions, conversions or redesigning a new house altogether. Understanding the numbers here is essential, so it is important that you do your homework on the building costs, loan costs and how much income you can generate to ensure that you receive a positive return on investment.

Fast Capital Raising: Releasing equity from your home is a fast way to access money that you need to clear debts or invest in other commercial opportunities. The loan is secured on your home or property and you have 12 months to make repayment before refinancing or potentially risking repossession. Typical uses include paying off tax bills, temporary cash flow shortfalls, funding stock or investment opportunities that need cash immediately to reap the highest rewards.

Auction Funding: BFS are able to assist those who are looking to or have already purchased a property at auction. As soon as the gable falls, the highest bidder is liable to pay a 10% deposit upfront and come up with the remaining 90% to acquire the property within a 28-day deadline. This poses a great use for specialist auction finance as a way of getting the funds you need within the time restriction and giving you 12-months to develop your project and pay the outstanding balance.

First Charge: This is the main property that you own and takes first priority when it comes to paying mortgages. BFS allow you to borrow up to 70% LTV and the interest rate always starts at 1.25%, regardless of whether you get 60%, 65% or 70% LTV.

Mixture of First and Second Charge: The company does not offer second charge finance unless they have some equity in the first charge too. In this case, they are able to provide a maximum LTV of 60% at an interest rate starting at 1.5%.

All applicants must have a minimum property value of £50,000 and be UK residents or living and working in the UK.

How the application works

The graph below shows how BFS carry out their application process. However, you can apply directly through the Bridging Loan Hub who will speak to you by phone or email us here and we can talk you through the requirements and package the loan to improve your chances of being successful.

Bridging Finance Company Information

Address: 86-88 Wallasey Road, Wallasey, Wirral, CH44 2AE

Countries they operate: England and Wales only

Member of: NACFB, ASTL

Company no: 05684772 (part of the Bridging Finance Solutions Group Ltd.)

FCA no: 563325